Recent comments

• Reply to: Performing DRD actions from Drush: Drupal power tools, part 2 of 4   2 years 1 week ago

Sorry for the delay in blog posts, just too busy to get this done. But in short you have to have SSH2 enabled for PHP on the server that runs your DRD. On Ubuntu you can install that with

sudo apt-get install libssh2-php libssh2-1

and then restart apache. If that's available, then you can edit a core in your DRD and will find a new checkbox "Enable SSH2 support". If you turn that on you get a lot of extra settings that you need to fill in. Save your settings and then call the action "Update remote actions" and you will then get all additional Drush commands in your action list from then on.

Dear mr. Haas,

We just discovered your DRD module and it looks great, thanks! We would like to perform Drush command using DRD, but we do not know how. Could you please help us on the way?

Thanks!
    Koos

• Reply to: DRD   4 years 11 months ago

Thanks. DRD is a big time saver :)

I'm not a coder but would be happy to contribute testing and documentation

• Reply to: GiroPay for Ubercart Version 1.0 released   4 years 11 months ago

Hallo Jürgen,

habt Ihr Pläne Giropay nach Ubercart 3 zu portieren?

die "legal aspects" habe ich schon portiert mir fehlt nun Giropay ;-)

Viele Grüße Knut

• Reply to: Development environment prepared for later migration to live site   6 years 7 months ago

Thanks ... I didn't see this tip anywhere else and seems to do the job great.

• Reply to: DRD   7 years 17 hours ago

Hi @francewhoa, hey that sounds great. Please get in touch, e.g. use the "Kontakt" form above or send me a PM to my Drupal user account (http://drupal.org/user/168924)

• Reply to: DRD   7 years 18 hours ago

Thanks. DRD is a big time saver :)

I'm not a coder but would be happy to contribute testing and documentation

• Reply to: DRD   7 years 2 weeks ago

Really useful -- great work! Look forward to the next release.

• Reply to: giropay   7 years 3 months ago

For support, please refer to the GiroPay module issue queue: http://drupal.org/project/issues/uc_giropay?status=All

• Reply to: giropay   7 years 3 months ago

Where/What should i add giropay-payment gateway details in my drupal project?
    I dont have any idea about Giropay. So please give me some brief notes about the giropay implementation...

Note: I am going to use the giropay across the ubercart module...

Thanks
    Rafeel

• Reply to: Development environment prepared for later migration to live site   7 years 8 months ago

Yes, the Domain/URL is definetely going to change after migration but the images (and other links) are usually provided with relative paths (e.g. /sites/www.example.com/files/images/image001.jpg) and hence you won't have a problem after migration whatsoever.

URL/domain which most likely is different from the URL/domain of the live site later on, you will run into trouble when migrating from development to live because of some files and links in nodes and elsewhere being addressed in a location which by default contains the domain name in the path and therefore will be broken after migration.==========
    ====================
    a+ training

• Reply to: GMap Direction Extras   7 years 8 months ago

I installed this very nice module and all worked fine.
    After setting up my first direction I got shown the directions listed but where the map should appear there is a blank field with the dimensions of the map and it say’s “Javascript is required to view this map.”
    I verified that I have javascript enabled on my browser (other gmaps are shown without any problem)
    I searched a while and could find out that the data for the map is filled in after the the call for the map in source code on the website it looks like this

<div style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" id="gmap-my-map-gmap0" class="gmap-control gmap-gmap gmap gmap-map gmap-my-map-gmap gmap-processed">Javascript is required to view this map.</div>

And then comes

<script type="text/javascript">
    /* <![CDATA[ */
    jQuery.extend(true, Drupal, { settings: { "gmap": { "my-map": { "width": "100%", "height": "600px", "zoom": 10, "maxzoom": "14", "controltype": "Small", "align": "None", "maptype": "Map", "mtc": "standard", "baselayers": { "Map": 1, "Satellite": 1, "Hybrid": 1 }, "styles": { "line_default": [ "0000ff", "5", "45", "", "" ], "poly_default": [ "000000", "3", "25", "ff0000", "45" ] }, "line_colors": [ "#00cc00", "#ff0000", "#0000ff" ], "behavior": { "locpick": false, "nodrag": 0, "nokeyboard": 1, "nomousezoom": 0, "nocontzoom": 0, "autozoom": 0, "dynmarkers": 0, "overview": 0, "collapsehack": 0, "scale": 0 }, "markermode": "1", "id": "my-map", "latitude": "51.9836", "longitude": "7.8852", "shapes": [ { "type": "line", "points": [ [ "52.0059", "7.90506" ], [ "52.004", "7.90468" ], ….. [ "51.9642", "7.86181" ], [ "51.9638", "7.86046" ], [ "51.9637", "7.85994" ], [ "51.9637", "7.8597" ] ], "style": [ "ff0000", 5, 80, "00ff00", 60 ] } ] } } } });
    /* ]]> */
    </script>

What is wrong on my site
    Thanks for any help in advance

Georg

• Reply to: Pangora   7 years 9 months ago

Hi Rene, the issue queue for modules is at http://drupal.org/project/issues/uc_pangora?categories=All, please report your problem there and please describe in a bit more detail, what the problem is. What do you mean by "can't activate the module"? Maybe you're missing some other modules of which this one dependent on?

• Reply to: Pangora   7 years 9 months ago

hallo, existiert denn schon eine aktuelle version für drupal 6 und ubercart 2 dieses moduls. ich habe es installiert aber ich kann es leider nicht aktivieren.
    danke und gruss rene

• Reply to: GMap Direction Extras   8 years 1 week ago

The module is designed to capture directions for your individual usage only. For now. We may well further develop this module into other areas, for this it would be helpful to submit feature requests on the official module home at Drupal. Please go to http://drupal.org/project/gmap_direx

• Reply to: etracker   8 years 2 weeks ago

Auch eine gute Alternative: IP Logger PRO.
    Hier zahlt man im Vergleich nur eine eimalige Lizenzgebühr.
    Ich habe es getestet und finde es nicht schlecht.
    Vor allem das Geotargeting hat mir sehr gut gefallen.

Grüße

Frank Harksen

• Reply to: GMap Direction Extras   8 years 3 weeks ago

hi.. how do i see other users gmap_direx.

the list of direction saved under gmap_direx